Tuesday, August 30, 2016

How to Make a Facebook Account / FB New With Easy

How to Make a Facebook Account / FB New With Easy - Before I made this post, I was quite surprised to see the data that appears in Google's AdWords Keyword Tool which shows that the keyword how to create a Facebook / FB pretty much searched on the internet. During this time I think everyone has understood how to create a Facebook account, I was wrong hehehe.

The growth of Internet users in Indonesia is increasing proportional Cara Membuat Facebook to the growth of social media site users. One of the social media that is currently used by many people is Facebook. However, despite a growing number of Facebook users, it turns out there are friends who do not quite understand how to create a Facebook / FB.

To have a Facebook account will not be charged or FREE forever. Ok, for my friends who do not understand how to create a Facebook / FB, here is an easy way to register on Facebook. Oh yes, before you have to have an email account before registering on Facebook. For friends who do not understand how to create an email, please read my previous article, which is about how to create a new email.